**THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED**
Karma Vouchers offer a FREE £5 Costa voucher, for downloading their app and registering, plus more!
🌹FREE £5 Costa Voucher
when you download and sign up on the app
🌹FREE £5 Sainsbury’s Voucher
when you purchase a minimum of £25 worth of vouchers on the app. Valid for the first 100 users only
when you purchase vouchers from these retailers for a lunch date with your mum: All Bar One, Harvester, Toby Carvery, The Restaurant Card
The offer is open to all new app users from the 24th of March until the 25th of March.
The previous offer, due to finish on the 23rd March, has been extended until the 31st March, and this is also for new customers who buy any gift voucher, from any of the app's partner retailers, valued at £100 or more, and you will then be rewarded with a £25 John Lewis gift card, within 5 days of the promotion ending. This is on top of this extra promotion, and so spend over £100 on vouchers, and you will get the £5 Costa gift card, the £5 Sainsbury's gift card, and also the £25 John Lewis Gift Card, so £35 of vouchers in total!
You can mix and match your vouchers, to reach the £100 minimum, but for me it was easy, I bought a £100 Tesco gift card, as I knew I had to do a food shop, and so was easily going to spend the £100, which I did, (actually I spent £200, but that's another story), and so qualified for the freebies.
Not only did I get the £25 gift card, but I also earned 2.8% cashback on the £100 purchase, and you can earn up to 19.5% cashback from over 22,000 retail outlets using the KarmaVouchers Cashback app!
Existing Customers, spending over £80 before the 28th of March, will automatically qualify for a free £15 Deliveroo voucher, so they don't miss out on a deal either!
Not only can you score big on free gift cards, but The Penny Pincher also has an EXCLUSIVE competition for you! Everyone who downloads the free app and registers using this special LINK will enter our Karma Cashback competition to win one of five £30 Amazon gift cards. You don't need to buy anything at all; simply download the app and register, and once the competition closes on the 31st March, we will randomly select five of you to be our £30 Amazon gift card winners; it's that simple!
The video below shows you how to download and register the app, which only takes a couple of minutes!
Date of John Lewis promotion: 16th to 31st of March 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com.
2. The Promotion is open to new Karma Cashback app users registered between 16th to 31st of March 2022 and have purchased a minimum of £100 worth of vouchers within the promo duration.
Eligibility to enter
3. The user must complete the registration process and have a verified Karma Cashback account between 16th to 31st of March 2022.
4. Registration details must include the legal first name and last name of the user.
5. Karma reserves the right to disqualify users with suspicious registration details, as well as duplicate accounts.
6. The user must also purchase a minimum of £100 worth of vouchers on the Karma Cashback app from the 16th to 31st of March 2022, from any retailer.
7. Only one reward of £25 John Lewis voucher will be awarded per person.
8. The Promotion will give the user a £25 John Lewis voucher after a minimum purchase of £100 worth of vouchers using the Karma Cashback app from any retailer.
9. The voucher reward will be credited within 5 working days after the promo date.
10. The voucher reward is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. The promotional campaign will run from the 16th to 31st of March 2022 only.
9. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
10. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. You must use our unique competition link, or we cant track your competition entry.